| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Batouri in September is fairly hot at 23.6 °C (74.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in September is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in September is quite sopping. A sizable 221.5mm (8.7in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:04 long and the longest day is 12:11 long with an average length of 12:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Batouri September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Batouri, Cameroon
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Batouri:
- Ngaoundere, Cameroon - 332.6 kms (206.7 miles) NNW
- Bamenda, Cameroon - 502.4 kms (312.2 miles) WNW
- Nkoundja, Cameroon - 421.6 kms (262 miles) WNW
- Yoko, Cameroon - 252.2 kms (156.7 miles) WNW
- Douala, Cameroon - 516.4 kms (320.9 miles) W
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 323.8 kms (201.2 miles) WSW
- Lomie, Cameroon - 168.4 kms (104.6 miles) SSW
- Ebolowa, Cameroon - 396.2 kms (246.2 miles) WSW
- Bitam, Gabon - 415.5 kms (258.2 miles) SW
- Mkambo, Gabon - 386.6 kms (240.3 miles) S
- Mitzic, Gabon - 516.5 kms (321 miles) SW
- Makokou, Gabon - 464.6 kms (288.7 miles) SSW