| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Batouri in January is fairly hot at 23.7 °C (74.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.9 °C (87.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty. A paltry 17.3mm (0.7in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Batouri January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Batouri, Cameroon
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Batouri:
- Ngaoundere, Cameroon - 332.6 kms (206.7 miles) NNW
- Bamenda, Cameroon - 502.4 kms (312.2 miles) WNW
- Nkoundja, Cameroon - 421.6 kms (262 miles) WNW
- Yoko, Cameroon - 252.2 kms (156.7 miles) WNW
- Douala, Cameroon - 516.4 kms (320.9 miles) W
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 323.8 kms (201.2 miles) WSW
- Lomie, Cameroon - 168.4 kms (104.6 miles) SSW
- Ebolowa, Cameroon - 396.2 kms (246.2 miles) WSW
- Bitam, Gabon - 415.5 kms (258.2 miles) SW
- Mkambo, Gabon - 386.6 kms (240.3 miles) S
- Mitzic, Gabon - 516.5 kms (321 miles) SW
- Makokou, Gabon - 464.6 kms (288.7 miles) SSW